Free drinking water and ice for everyone with a refillable bottle!

join our mail list

Proudly sponsored by

Mention Refill90 at the Arizona Science Center for a special 2-for-1 offer.

Hello Players, Parents, Coaches and Families!

Recycling isn’t working. 

Every major soccer tournament leaves behind thousands of single-use plastic water bottles. The problem with that is, less than 10% of single-use plastic bottles get recycled. The other 90% end up polluting our communities and harming Earth. 

Don’t be part of the problem. Join us in being part of the solution.

We’re making it easy for you to go refillable at this tournament and make a sustainable choice. Remember to bring a refillable bottle and come find us for free drinking water and ice all weekend long.

We’ll also be bringing free stickers and fun.

Look for our branded tents!

  

Follow us on Instagram so you know where to find us on the pitch.